No Name Face

Red sauce, anyone? I recently bought a new bottle of red sauce, puzzled because I could have sworn I already had a new one. Two days ago, while trying to fit milk in the fridge, I found my two bottles of sauce, both with a mere inch gone from the top. Needless to say, all of my dinners this week have involved red sauce.

Things that I loved today:
1. The first use of a brand new chapstick
2. The first drink of a new gallon of milk
3. Feeling sun through the window
4. Waking up from a nap that, while only twenty minutes, felt like it was for hours.
5. Feeling very competent at work
6. Wearing my really cool boots, and as result, not having muddy pants or soaked shoes

It would be a fun experience to all wear name tags around. I think it would make interacting a little easier. Case in point...I wore my nametag to the testing center (on accident), and I'm greeted with a smile and a "how can I help you, Amanda?" I was rather confused until I looked down, and then felt a little silly. Another good point: if we wore name tags we'd never have to feel embarrassed if we forgot our date's name...

No comments: