Another One Bites The Dust

Don't worry (mom, seriously, there is nothing to worry about...), that song is just what my CPR instructer said was a song with a perfect beat to perform CPR to....um...lets forget the insane irony of this, and work on finding another song that I could have someone sing while I do CPR. In a non morbid way, I think it would be very cool (but not cool for the person unconscious...) to peform CPR for real. I assume that going into the medical field, I will probably get the chance. If not, Mike said he'd pretend to be unconscious so I'd do CPR, though he does a terrible impression of someone choking. I suppose I owe thanks to the Young Women's program for the ease that CPR comes to me. Every darn year for 6 years. And now, I have a card to prove it.

I also would like my dad to know that while he cannot be here to meet Dave everytime he comes over, Noah has taken over that responsibility. I am sure Dave was pretty nervous when he heard Noah clear his throat very loud before he answered the door to act all nonchalant and very intimidating. Noah tried very hard to get Dave either caught in his words or have him fumbling for words. Luckily, David was a good sport. And Noah was very proud of himself...so dad, don't you worry; Noah, as my pretend fiance, is taking the responsibility very seriously. Thank you Noah.

The Mac version of the accounting program is up and running....(the phrase "about frickin time" comes to mind...)and I never thought a piece of news about computer software would make me so happy I could have kissed someone, but then again, I never imagined I'd have a conversation with a girl in the grocery line about the brand of bread we both were buying that is, in fact, amazing. I am the most indecisive person, especially when in comes to shopping. All I wanted to was a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, but I was out of bread...and then never bought any jelly. (Thanks Katie).

I love my new glasses, and I love opening new jars of things...like salsa. I am currently obsessed with four songs, sleeping, and telling everyone how parts of their brain work. (That test will be over tonight....so bear with me). I hiked the Y on Monday...and can now cross that off my list of things to do while I'm young. Ha. What's left? Oh you know, things like bungee jump, sky dive....I love a good rush.
K bob and I are really cool.

3 comments:

Katya said...

You're welcome for the jam :) haha and I love hearing how the brain works. Keep it up!

Brian said...

Is that YNAB? The best accounting/budgeting program of all time.

JBench said...

I'm good with Noah acting the part, but does he clean his gun while doing it?