Merry Happy


Another tradition...so far Suzy, Lauren and I have had to pay up...
Yeah, I'm really creative...
This is Dave's cake, not Katies. But it still looks good. If I do say so myself...
This is the powdered sugar he blew all over his table....ha ha ha....
ignore my cool pajamas...
telling her we weren't making breakfast, but treating to lunch
I'm quite proud of my balloon choices...cute!
It was pretty late....Kristen drew, I narrated...
And that's pretty much our life...

Happy Birthday Katya! You're the bestest kind of friend...and these are some pictures of Kristen and mine's late adventures....the gems of the posters we put up around the apartment, a favorite roommate tradition.

2 comments:

Jody Lynn said...

It looks like you all had a great morning. I am glad to see Katie is being treated appropriately for her 19th birthday. HaHa! Happy Birthday Katie!!!

Katya said...

Yay manda! Thanks for all of the birthday funness, honestly this was the raddest birthday ever. :D I love you!