Painting the Town Your Favorite Color..

I resent the fact that Sony doesn't have a mac version of their software, so the "cool" feature of hooking your phone up to your computer is lost...unless I switch to windows which would be a pain but perhaps I'll try it sometime. I was going to transfer the pictures of that painting that I am in love with, but alas, it did not work. Here are some pictures for the family/friends who don't have the face:
We should just drop out and be finger painters..
Go cougars...
Finger painting at its best..
In a very chaste way, we can't keep our hands off each other
(when dots, paint, water or anything else that can be thrown/smeared are/is involved)



This is when we hiked the Y about a month ago...

4 comments:

Connie said...

You have great teeth Amanda. Maybe its the mouthwash. That and a very good orthodontist....

Dave said...

I haven't seen that picture yet. Can I just say we are very good looking people?

Noah Zark said...

i know what you mean. it makes me upset when people hate on macs just because they are cooler. i wish pc users would just be tolerant. we should love one another and share software.

the painting are pretty cool.

Noah Zark said...

i know what you mean. pc users are always hating on macs, what's the deal. we should all love one another and share software.