Pictures to Burn. (I'm actually keeping these)


The first sentence was mine. (It was Rosalinda and my idea. Hee hee)


We aren't really sure how Dave and I came from a snail. Oh well. (that first drawing is mine. I think it's really good).

I went to Dave's last night and we all played the game where someone writes a sentence, the next person draws a picture, and folds down the sentence; the next person writes a sentence for the picture, etc. The first one is crinkled because Dave got mad Jonathan and I wanted to keep it and threw it across the room. Ha ha...

3 comments:

Katya said...

hahahah those are so funny.

ahem, no, let me rephrase that.

that's so funny. oh my gosh, that is so funny.

hehe I love "Scrubs" and I love you. Have a rad day!

Janet Thwaits said...

so, I want to hear the rest of the story!!! I'm glad you are having such a good time. I love you, Grandma Rick
-PS Grandpa had a fun b'day but we missed you!!!

Jody Lynn said...

Cute. Very cute. I don't think I've ever played that game before. I'll have to try it one of these days. Have a wonderful day!