Standing in the Sun.




Last night I had a little too much fun playing with the settings on my camera. I then decided I could always take pictures for a living...these aren't too bad. They are really pretty flowers. The daisies are Katie's. The others are mine. They were meant to impress me before an 'interview'. It worked...

Today was a beautiful day, and the best part is that I got a really cool farmer's tan. This tan, however, is not like most. It starts just below the elbow and is only on my posterior side (I will throw in what I took from medical anatomy last year...and that's pretty much it). I find it is something to brag about, even if certain people don't think it's that cool. I got sun in March! Of course it's cool!

And it's five thirty and I'm done with PDbio homework. I have no accounting...it's sunny, I didn't have to work (though that's not necessarily a good thing), and my class got out a couple minutes early...it is a good day.

(And no, none of the previous means I'm engaged) (Grandpa...)

4 comments:

Katya said...

Ahhh pretty flowers! haha I think your tan line is totally rad. I'm jealous :)

Suzy said...

five thirty and your homework was done? oh, I bet you can FEEL the jealousy radiating from my very being at this moment. how do you do it? I should take lessons from your or somethin'. And when I got back from the library tonight at twelve you asked me how my paper went ya big nicey. I'm glad you had a great day. You deserved it :D

Janet Thwaits said...

You could always combine your photography, nursing, and writing skills. And don't under estimate the intuition of an old man. Its good your are taking time to smell (or in this case shoot) the flowers and get some sun. You are wonderful. We Love You. GPR

Janet Thwaits said...

Beautiful flowers, you are talented in so many ways. Could you believe
snow this morning? Yes, Spring is a
funny time of year. Love you,Grandma Rick