All That Matters

Thank you parents for teaching me the principle of "if you don't ask, then you don't get"!

Today I will begin my last pdbio 305 study objectives. It's on the reproductive system and that's what I'll be learning about Friday and Monday. I feel awkward just reading the questions. I have yet to open the book or go to class. Yikes.



This is before we went and wrecked the boys apt during priesthood. (he he he)

Tonight the office comes back on, and I think scrubs too. I can't remember the last time I was this excited...hmm...WHOO!


3 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't WAIT for the office! Today is just DRAGGING on and on!

Suzy said...

Nice pic...you three truly look like James Bond in hot-mama form.
Maybe tonight you should try brushing your teeth with your left hand while standing on your head as you watch the OFFICE!! Woot woot!

Janet Thwaits said...

"If you don't ask, you don't get" has been a long held family motto...I'm so glad you appreciate it. I like the picture. I love you, Grandma Rick