Decisions, Decisions

Shampoo, mascara, eyeshadow, eye liner, deoderant, journals, hairspray, toothpaste, and razors.

What do these have in common? It takes me twenty minutes minimum to pick the kind that I want. Ridiculous! I am so indecisive. It's not like any of these items will impact my future or change my destiny in the slightest. (Unless today was the day that I'd win a million dollars if I picked the right bottle or someone would offer me something amazing because they smelled a certain something).

However, I have some sort of complex that tells me otherwise.

Bother.



This is the funniest comic I've seen in weeks. SO funny.

2 comments:

Janet Thwaits said...

Did I tell you Grandpa fell down the stairs last Saturday??? Sounded like the whole house was going down!!! Your cartoon reminded me of it. I love you, Grandma Rick

Katya said...

hahahah I am so indecisive too, but I get to blame it on the fact that I am a pisces which are characteristically indecisive...hehe not that I believe any of that zodiac crap, it just makes me laugh.