Tales Don't Tell Themselves....

I'm pretty sure I look like a moron when I take tests. I use my hands as blood vessels, draw pictures that no one can see, and map out body systems in the air. (Not that I am exuberant). Sometimes I write on the desk because I have no scratch paper. The worst though, is that for most of the test talk to myself. Sometimes it's like I'm muttering to myself, though it is just me mouthing questions or talking things out...to myself...out loud. I look around and no one else is doing that...I mean, I see the frustrated looks that mirror my own face...the quizzical brow and the hand up to the mouth...perhaps chewing on a pencil...staring blankly at a page for hours (okay, minutes) hoping inspiration will jump off the page. But I never quite see the effort that I make to remember things in others.

88% on a test in my 305 class.

It was worth it. There wasn't anyone I was trying to impress there anyways. I'm sure no one notices. And if they do, well at least they have a laugh.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

EIGHTY EIGHT??? WOOT WOOT!!! HOORAY!

Jody Lynn said...

Hey, anything that helps you score higher on a test is better than letting a few people see you look stupid. I'd do the same thing. :)

Katya said...

Go Anya!!! Way to kick accounting's butt! :D