times like these I wish I had twitter

LYSACEK Evan: practically the james bond of men's figure skating compared to the other men. (I use that term loosely). I mean, he actually lists cars and surfing in his interests. not digging the feathers on his sleeves though. too much prancing. congrats on second place though.

WEIR Johnny: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. pink tassels? fashion? shopping? ick. hairography?

White, Shaun: ok, great talent, private halfpipe and all, but shaun white looks like a very ugly woman, wears tighter jeans than I do, and icon or not, REALLY needs a hair cut. seriously. the first time I saw him, I thought he was a woman. seriously.

men's figure skating is cool because they are stronger than women (right? no offense) and able to do some cool things. mostly, it makes us cringe. it's mostly the costumes. okay, and mannerisms. it's still cool though. i couldn't do it.

I also enjoyed the snowboarding cross. way cool and intense. too bad about our american. bad luck!

oi, that purple vest.

4 comments:

kylie said...

you pretty much hit it spot on!

Katya said...

oh man, totally wishing i'd watched the olympics now, if only to see those tassles fly...

Kara Lyn said...

We should watch the Olympics together. It sounds like we have similar tastes and comments.

Jody Lynn said...

ohhh the tassles! Haha...loving men's figure skating though. They're freaking strong and did you see them spin!