dearest katie...


we have always had so much fun together.
Thank you for being such a good friend since middle school
(are we pushing nine years?)
You are the best friend anyone could have and a fabulous roommate in crime
(literally - i'm thinking of conference weekend, freshman year...)

I hate that we see each other maybe monthly now instead of daily...
but regardless, I hope you had a great birthday. (sorry you had to go to school)

we should run away to california again. wasn't this the best trip ever??

(and I think I stole it off your facebook page tonight...)

here's to you and your ultimate legal-ness.
well, that might be 25, since you still can't rent a car. BUT, all else is included, right?


happy birthday!

1 comment:

Katya said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much Amanda! This was such a sweet post! Thanks for all of the memories. We need to hang out more often. :) And if you and Dave aren't leaving for DC right after the semester ends...pretty sure I'll be headed back to Burbank for a few days in between winter/spring.