graduation!



Dave is graduating today!  Finally!  It's been a long time coming and I know he's worked really hard to get to this point!  I've been his girlfriend/fiance/wife for 6 semesters and I know how hard he's had to work.  (congrats to Evan too.)

I'm proud of him for working so hard.  I swear, ME credits equal twice what they say they do (a 3 credit class has about 6-9 credit hours worth of work!) and he's taken some hard classes and done some really cool things. He probably isn't as excited because he's headed straight into his Master's, but a Bachelor's is pretty sweet, no?  He is glad to be done.

Anyway, congrats to all the grads this year...wahoo!

And holy crap, where did the snow come from today?  It's the end of APRIL!  

1 comment:

I See Badgers said...

congrats and welcome to grad school. Its a whole new ballgame.