tomorrow

Tomorrow: tomorrow we have an all-day orientation type thing. Spouses are invited and I'm glad about that! I'm not sure what we'll be doing. Probably talking about the class, the future classes, have a speaker and I think we're leaving the center for something like a DC orientation? Haha, we'll see.


Anyway, DC is great so far. We've been to quite a few areas and feel like we're a little more familiar with some of the city. We haven't been (and hey, it's only the second day) to the mall area, but we were a block or so away today at lunch. I really like it here and can't wait to explore more. Dave is a little more shell shocked, but I think he'll warm up :). The view from our apartment definitely isn't the beautiful mountains though (it's the back of a building).


here's to summer adventures!

1 comment:

David and Jessica Clyde said...

It sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to get up there! Good luck starting your internship tomorrow.