tuesday.

Well, I could be sad that dave ate most the cadburry eggs (at least it wasn't all), but then again, I'm not sure if I ate four or five krispy kreme donuts tonight. So...maybe we're even.

I can't believe the end is in sight, but it doesn't seem a very lovely sight. Still so much to do and it's doing the real deal. You know, editing and compiling and final presentation and products and studying for finals. This has definitely been the longest and hardest semester I've ever been through. I also just want to go to bed but I keep getting distracted from writing 250 more words.

So I'll just keep singing to my favorite song and hopefully the words comparing Buddhism to Mormonism will just come to me.




1 comment:

Christensens said...

I can't believe you and David aren't fat with all that candy and sweets.