everytime it rains

Well, we have a problem, folks. And the problem is named humidity. Today my smooth and straight-haired self stepped out into a warm rainy morning. The problem is my hair turned to this within five minutes.


yikes.

I'm going to have to invest in something like this.
Any other suggestions?
It was humid yesterday as well, but I think it's the rain that gives my hair the extra curl and frizz. [Either that or the fact we woke up 30 minutes before church starts (darn alarm!) and I didn't wash my hair because we have to commute for an hour (slow Sundays!) to get there. (that's probably why)]

That and the crazy wind made for a bad hair day. And we all know that one of those makes everything worse. Am I right?

yes.

6 comments:

Lulu said...

My hair is just like that in humidity! That's why I always say I could never live in it but people who do tend to like it so you'll probably get used to it. At least you won't have dry skin like us folks back here in the good ol' desert of Utah :)

evans said...

Umm, I think last summer it was humid every day except for maybe 5 days.

Jody said...

humidity may terrible for the hair, but your skin will for sure be smooth. i say let your hair down and take advantage of all the body you'll be getting because of the humidity! haha. just be natural.

wind, however, is the worst for hair. me no like.

Suzy said...

ha! good luck. I've never lived in humidity....so I'm afraid I can't offer much advice!! Wear your hair in a ponytail everyday??? (THAT's super professional....) :)

Katya said...

oh man, i hate humidity and my hair...becky has this amazing smoothing product called healthy sexy hair that does wonders for calming hair down. maybe that'd work? if you figure something out...let me know...

Christensens said...

Coming from a place where we have humidity most of the winter, my advice is: stay out of the rain as much as possible. (Maybe frizz looks good on you. Yes?)