that's good stuff.



On Saturday we toured the Capitol. After, we walked down to Good Stuff Eatery. I've heard nothing but good things about it and though Dave was skeptical, it was absolutely delicious. I read earlier this month how Spike (the owner) put out a cookbook earlier this year.

It's already ordered off Amazon.

One taste of the milky way shake and one bite of colletti's smokehouse burger, Dave said we could order it. I was pretty bent on ordering it anyway, but I'm really glad it turned out to be so good. The cookbook has 120 recipes and I'm itching to try them out, especially all the shakes. Check out the menu, and maybe if we're friends I can cook something up for you. :) I didn't take any pictures (ryan and emily did) but just check out their site and I think you'll like what you see.

So there's my two cents.

You know, we were really excited to come to DC and try out all the ethnic foods, but mostly we've eaten burgers. And some dang good pizza. Man, we're so cultured.

3 comments:

cindy said...

Yum! I checked out the menu and it sounds great. Maybe we can go here when Eric and I finally make our way up there to visit you. I promise it will be soon. It's my goal to come before we leave for Utah in July.

I See Badgers said...

ok, so how does this weekend sound?
-eric

Kristen said...

Sometime I should get a list from you of the best places to eat out in the area. It looks like you've discovered some winners. I wish our time our there overlapped a little. It would have been fun to meet up out east. You should totally come visit us sometime.....