it would happen to me.

I decided to take a break from taking a packing break from writing my paper. I thought it might be a good time to check the mail (it wasn't) and go outside for the first time in two days. I invited emily along because who can resist a trip to trader joe's, the library and the ups store?

We were walking along and I stepped on a loose brick that I thought splashed water on my toes and I looked down and I had some sort of mud all up my leg. At the library I washed off my shoes and wiped of my pants...and man, it smelled. I mean, I know if it looks like poop and smells like poop it is probably poop but I am not sure it was. It was just very gross. Then we walked to the ups store and it started raining. We mailed off em's package and then sat to wait it out, as often rain in DC doesn't last too long. We ended up waiting for 20 minutes through a huge downpour and when it was sprinkling we thought we should probably head back.

It started raining harder on our way to trader joe's and we were soaked by the time we got home. All of this is 5 blocks. so fun.

fine universe, I'll finish my paper before something else horrible happens. (like when my computer froze this morning and I lost a paragraph or two? (they were good ones too...)what IS this? I was actually writing something then..)

you can take my pride and ruin my hair but you can't stop me from buying raspberry and creme bars at tj's. I guess you melted them on the way home, so I'll have to wait until I've written my paper to eat one.




FINE.

No comments: