metro.

Alright. I loved living in DC. And remember how I was going to write a blog post about public transportation in DC? This video does it better than I ever could. It contains EVERYTHING that I would have written about. This video is funny, but trust me, it ain't funny when you're there. RIDE ON THE RIGHT.

Anyway. DC will always be one of my favorite places that I've lived (well, right now it's the coolest)...and I think everywhere should have a metro. However, it does come with some cons.

Any DCers hear me?

3 comments:

Emily said...

LOVE IT! Seriously, even with all the hatin, it makes me want to go back and experience it all over again. The escalators, the heat, the 6 year old kids swearin up a storm, love it :)

David and Jessica Clyde said...

This makes me miss DC! I love this video. Good times!

amy said...

YES!!! Excuse me, is that yo bag?

We've never met but I feel like I know you through Em Mangum. Love this post!