potato soup



8 cups diced potatoes
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 small cans chicken broth (I use five bouillon cubes)
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Cook all of the this until the potatoes are tender. Probably about 30-45 minutes in a pan or about 6 hours (or whenever the potatoes are done) in a crock pot.

An hour before serving, add a package of cream cheese. Trust me.

Serve with shredded cheese, bacon bits or chopped green onion.

Last weekend, I added some carrots and broccoli and used cream of mushroom soup (it's all we had left). It turned out to be a creamy veggie soup.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kara Lyn said...

I am glad we are friends. Your cooking skills look amazing.

Emily said...

Seriously this soup was SO GOOD. I can't wait to have more of it as it gets colder here and all I want is soup and hot chocolate.

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

that looks super duper delish!