grad club



well, kids, I'm done.

school, college especially, has been a great experience. it's weird closing that chapter in my life but I'm excited for what is ahead. though right now, I have no idea what that is. but I know good things are ahead.

oh man. I will miss belonging to a campus, miss great teachers and my school friends

but I will not miss group projects, walking up the rb stairs 2x a day and I will not miss homework.

so thanks, byu, it's been great.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

10 comments:

Teri Bench said...

I hope I am the first to congratulate you on your blog! You've done great, and we are all proud of you. I know you've worked hard! I remember that freshman year, coming by your dorm and wondering if you were really going to be able to do it....it seemed so hard! Now, that's something that cannot ever be taken away. College Degree!!!!!!!

Katya said...

WOOO!!!! yay amanda!!! congratulations!!! :D

Suzy said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Yeah I definitely miss school. Sometimes I get really jealous of Jesse just getting on the bus. Any luck with the job search?

Christensens said...

Way to go Amanda! I'm sure whatever you do, it will be great.

Danielle said...

I will miss you at cougar creations!

super awesome kt said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Jody Lynn said...

wooooohoooooOOOOOOooooo! congrats!

Emily said...

Congrats! Let's celebrate next semester and cook/bake up a storm!

kylie said...

you're a rockstar! way to go!