katie's shower.


kellie and I had a lot of fun decorating these cupcakes. I loved the little pearls. katie's colors are navy, cream and gray. we tried to stick to that, but we couldn't get the frosting to go that dark. we did have navy chips, though.


we had some pretty good food! the best part was the sparkling cider and wine glasses.


we had the girls split into teams and make wedding dresses out of toilet paper. it was fun and the dresses looked great!


KRISTEN! we missed you terribly.


after, a few of us went to spark. delicious.

thanks for good party, everyone! and congrats, katie!

not pictured: katie chewing 12 pieces of gum.

:)

4 comments:

Katya said...

yay pictures!
manda, i can't thank you enough for this party! it was so so so much fun! thanks for being such a great friend!!!!

Jody Lynn said...

cute! i like the pics! good job with everything i thought the shower was really classy.

Kristen said...

It looks like a fabulous party! Good work Amanda! All the Bowen girls look smashing as usual. I think I'm going to cry! I miss you all and wish I could've been there to celebrate with our Katya!

Shanna and Evan said...

I've always wanted to go to spark. Evan doesn't want to go though. Lame.