Lately

We've had a fun past week. Here's a quick overview:

Today, my dear friend Katie got married. We were able to go to her sealing and it was very nice. The wedding, lunch and reception were are beautiful and great! We had a great time. Congrats!




We did a sibling gift exchange. Dave made my sister Alisa an easel. She almost had a heart attack.


We also made gingerbread houses with my family. Notice the carnage going on at Dave's house.


Last week, we made gingerbread houses with Katie and Aaron (and their friends). It was fun! Notice Dave's sumo wrestlers.


I've also made some great food! I made a costa vida-style dinner via these recipes. It turned out great! We had friends over on Friday night and we made pizza and breadsticks. The breadsticks were amazing. you should definitely try them!

Anyway, we're off to Portland tomorrow! It will be a lot of fun and we're excited!


1 comment:

Lauren Haddow said...

dang I wish I had a gingerbread house right about now!