yo-yo garland

Last year, I made us some stockings. This year I wanted to make something from the scraps left over, so I made a garland out of yo-yos. I worked on it during the week when I was watching t.v. (heh...)...and wahoo! I finally finished. It was originally going to be a tree skirt but it didn't really look that good. Instead, I'm using it as a garland on our tree.

I didn't stitch consistently, apparently, because parts would break off as I strung it around. It was annoying. But now it's all set for a month and I don't have to fix it until next year :)



3 comments:

Lulu said...

that's a really cute idea! i'll have to keep this in mind someday when i have my own little place to decorate.

Alyssa Sorenson. said...

can we please get together and you can teach me how you did those?

amazing. . .

Kristen said...

So cute! Do you want to come decorate our apartment? I'm seriously lacking motivation and creatively. :-)