it's party time





On new year's day eve we invited some friends over and had a little party. I tried my hand at some appetizers and (at least to me) they turned out great! We ate, played games and had a great time.

For Christmas we got an office trivia game (commence eye roll) and it's pretty fun. It's very intensive. People had a lot of fun making that game, and it's spot on. We loved it.

We love having great friends and had a lot of fun. Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Since we can only seat eight people at our house, we couldn't invite everyone. Don't worry. This week, I'll be posting recipes for spinach/artichoke/parmesan dip, mexican dip, hummus and fruit dip. oh, and a great and easy punch.
(so don't go out and google them because that would ruin all the fun)


also, with some Christmas money I bought the mini latte bowls from anthropologie. I love them so much. Perfect for dip, skittles, single servings and prep. I may have to buy some more.

1 comment:

super awesome kt said...

oh I love those bowls - I use them every day.