oh, hey.

I've been annoyed recently at my lack of ideas for posting. And not because I have 1,000 followers anxiously awaiting my posts or because I have a contract or anything...I'm seriously bugged at how I seem to have run out of things to post besides an occasional recipe, a link and a project or two.

I have run out of stories and we don't do anything really adventurous lately.

I will have to ponder on what else I can blog about, because I do like blogging. Even as the third-year-since-we-met approaches, I realize I already shared all those juicy details. Ok, they are not that juicy.

Maybe I'll dig out some journals that I went through and find something to post about. I don't know. Bleh. Any ideas?

And today for a snack I am eating a banana with some peanut butter (I wanted something more substantial than just a banana) and realize that at various points in my life I have eaten plain spoonfuls of peanut butter, frosting, brown sugar (for hiccups) and probably some cream cheese with a little bit of salsa. Well, and ice cream, but every body does that.

hmm. anyone want to admit to something similar?

happy monday.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

My friend eats cottage cheese with salsa mixed in for breakfast at least a couple times a week. Does that count?

Also, if you eat a small spoonful (like less than a teaspoon) of peanut butter when you have the hiccups, you won't hiccup anymore.

super awesome kt said...

haha now you know why most bloggers these days are mommy bloggers - it's easier for them to find material :)

cindy said...

When I was little (Note the past tense...) I would eat peanut butter with ketchup and sprinkles. Yuck.

cindy said...

Oh, and before I got healthier, I used to eat spoonfuls of sweetened condensed milk. Haven't done it since BYU, though...