3 if by jimmer

This past weekend was really fun. On Friday, I sewed something (finally) and we went to Katie and Aaron's to make macarons, eat pizza and play kinect. It was so fun. And! Look how good we are at making macarons! those feet!



On Saturday, we went to the BYU basketball game with my family. It was so much fun! We played great! It was so fun! I love going to home games and feeling part of such a big crowd. That is something that I will miss--being part of the BYU student body. There is such an energy and in the home court, you can feel that energy and love that BYU has for their teams. It was especially fun to be there for the last home game and all the jimmer love. we love us some live basketball! If you want to see the sweet flash mob that the student section did, click here



After the game, Dave and I went to the mall to buy some pants and use a giftcard that we still had from our wedding. We bought one of these babies, and are very excited to use it.

After, we went to Terra Mia to celebrate our 2 year anniversary! It was delicious (except they didn't have the strawberry gelato I've been craving since we last went!!) and we had such a fun day. On Sunday, we went and played mario kart with the mangums and I got my butt kicked, royally.

Thanks to everyone who made it such a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Shanna Selin said...

Oh! Let me know how you like the chopper thing. I've been wanting one of those every time I have to cut onions.

Emily said...

it just means you need to come over again and play more! believe me, it took a LOT of time to get to where i was...that just means more forced game nights with us! ha

Sarah said...

Do you happen to have a recipe for those macarons? I've been dying to have some since I came back from Paris. Were they easy?