anchors away



So...I made more onesies. This time, they are not really for anyone specific.

I'm not making things for our future kids, but I'm not not making things either.

I'm just...making things for a general "baby things" pile, and when I need a baby present, voila! Pretty much everything is re-doable and I'm liking making baby things because they are easy.
And if some are still around when we have a baby, it probably won't be an accident.

Like the anchor onesie, if only because it was too annoying to ever do again.

I have two onesies left...anyone have any ideas for a cute baby onesie?

4 comments:

Shanna Selin said...

I know how you feel. I've been wanting to make a lot of baby girl clothes (especially tights and leggings) but I've been holding myself back because who knows, I may never have a girl. But if you are doing it, maybe I will too. Haha.

Emily said...

I want to make some with you! We should get together on a Saturday and do a tutorial!

Lulu said...

Such a fun/cute idea!
I want to make some someday..
do you sew the pictures on by hand or with a sewing machine?

kylie said...

those are so adorably nautical!