eeeaaagle



We just finished rewatching the series Scrubs. (one of my very favorites). I think that their series finale is one of the best I've ever seen (that, and most of the shows I watch are still going).

This song played during one of the last episodes and I love it. I'm pretty sure I've heard it before and I always love Ingrid Michaelson and Sara Bareilles, but I'm glad I rediscovered it.

Between the finale and this song I'm feeling quite nostalgic. For old friends, for old memories and old places and for the thought of everything changing soon.

And sometimes I'm so ready for change and so anxious for our future and so ready to move on, that when I miss the past and wish for it back, just for a moment, it hits hard. Sometimes I do wish things would stay the same for just one moment. And maybe it's the warmer weather speaking, but sometimes I just want to stand in the sun and just stay there. So I can feel the warmth and all the good things I've had in my life.



I still believe in summer days.
The seasons always change
and life will find a way.

No comments: