new floor, new shoes and erm...

We got new linoleum yesterday and I really like it. I think it's classy, as much as linoleum can be classy. (and at the very least in comparison to the old stuff, not pictured)

I also got new shoes from Target that I'm showing off. They are turquoise and perfect. Yesterday, after looking at them the day before and looking other places for bright summer shoes, they had one pair left in 7.5 and I will take my miracles where I find them.



And this little number was sitting on our counter when we got home.



I have no idea where it came from. It is not ours, and I don't know where it's been hiding. I can only assume that it was underneath the stove, and to that, I say what the crap?! How does one lose/hide a glass slab (I think it's used for hot dishes?) under the stove? If it dropped, it probably would have broken. And the heat didn't affect it? We have moved the fridge before, and even stranger than under the stove would be if it was under/between our water heater/furnace in the pantry.

Have you ever found anything weird or in weird places left behind in your new place?

5 comments:

Chris said...

Haha! I love that you made a post about your new linoleum! It's all about the simple joys.

Katya said...

bwahahaha that's pretty funny. i think your linoleum is classy too! and your shoes! :)

Shanna Selin said...

I wanted those shoes too. In yellow AND turquoise. Alas, our budget does not allow such expenditures.

Christensens said...

I like the shoes, and who wouldn't want a free glass picture. It looks like a nice spring or summer scene in the country.

Kara Lyn said...

I found an old engagement ring with real diamonds under my bed at one of my apartments. That was weird.