mom practice

Last week I took Calvin to 7 peaks. It has been really fun living so close to Calvin. I'm a little bummed to think that we probably won't get to see our future nieces and nephews this much, and our kids may not get to hang out with their cool aunts and uncles so often. But I remain hopeful.

Anyway, we had a pretty good time. It may not look like it because Calvin rubbed sunscreen into his eye and I think it was a little too bright and busy for him, but once we found him a turning wheel (you know, those plastic ones on playgrounds?), he was laughing and splashing away.



I mean, just look at that face!


We saw him again that evening at dave and evan's ultimate frisbee game and he was happy (and again, you couldn't tell from the photos taken by the fabulous emily). I aided him in spilling water all over himself and the blanket. He wanted me to pour water into the water bottle lid, he would try to take a sip and then dump it back into the bottle. Hmm. yummy.


2 comments:

Shanna Selin said...

Haha. You'd think he was never happy from looking at the pictures.

Jody Lynn said...

cute! i have a peaks pass too...just so you know. ;)