exercising.



I bought a swim suit like this a year ago (I had my mom send it to me in D.C., even) because I wanted to start swimming laps.

Well, last night I finally took the tags off and today I went and swam laps with my friend Ann. Bless her for getting me to come...because it was a great workout and even though I haven't done laps for like 10 years, it wasn't too bad. I was kind of nervous, but I'm glad I just did it.

Dave and I are still biking to our garden and up the canyon. I also went with Shanna on another ride (15 miles!).

Next week Dave will be biking 110 miles! Yikes. And while he does that, I'm planning on going to Ikea. Win win win, I think. ha!

What have you been doing this summer?

1 comment:

Kara Lyn said...

You need to let me know when you will be going to Ikea. It is about 10 minutes from my house. I would love to come and see you.