want everyone to think you are awesome?

Well, if you're are handy with a hand mixer, I have just the thing for you: herb butter.  I took it to a ward social where people brought bread, jam and butter.  The herb butter was a hit...and I feel bad taking any credit because it was super easy.  But you know, I am awesome with a mixer. 

I don't have any picture except if you wanted to see an empty ramekin.  It is great on rolls and I bet it would be good to make garlicy toast with in the broiler.  I think I will make some to just have on hand. 

PS- her recipe calls for fresh herbs and I didn't have any.  So I used a tsp where it called for a tbsp and 1/2 tsp where it called for a tsp.  I realize that is not the same math, but it worked.

Anyway, I would highly recommend it! 

2 comments:

Lacey Parr said...

thanks for sharing the recipe! i was gonna ask around to see who brought it! i loved it!

Emily said...

mmmm this is going on my pinterest and kitchen table pronto.