it's a...























 baby girl!  
and we're so excited! 
 

The voting was close (from the blog, at least).10:9 in favor of a boy...and I was in the boy camp!  To be honest, I did want a boy more than a girl. And if you think I'm a terrible person, read this. I really liked her thoughts on this.   

So, yes, "in my heart of hearts", I was hoping for a boy...but I wouldn't say I was disappointed to be having a girl.  Just surprised because I felt like I "knew" it was a boy.  Ah well, always next time! 

However, we are both very excited to be having a little girl!  We feel blessed to have a healthy (and modest/stubborn) baby girl on the way! 

(we're almost halfway there!)


5 comments:

Teri Bench said...

Her grandma is happy! So excited for our first grandchild!

cindy said...

Yay! Our daughters can be roommates or something ;) Congrats!

Katya said...

yay! so exciting! maybe this is an obnoxious question, but baby bump pictures? maybe you are too skinny to have one yet? :)

Sara said...

Congratulations!

Chelsie Troxel said...

YAY!! so happy for you!