on an unrelated note

I did not think it would be so hard to find a pair of flat, dark brown boots.  That fit and aren't ugly.  I mean, seriously, I'm not thaaat picky.  I am not even looking for a specific design, just those four parameters. (ok, and I don't want to pay a million dollars for them)

Doesn't seem that hard, does it?

But I have looked everywhere (ok, not everywhere, but seriously, who does that?) and right now am just giving up.  I think that is how it works, right? You stop looking for something specific and then it just comes?

And you know, I feel like screaming to the universe: "with all that has happened, can't I just find a freaking pair of brown boots??"

5 comments:

Katya said...

i am on the same search. zappos has a few options in the $100-200 range, but online shopping makes me nervous?

Shanna Selin said...

At least you got the mustard cardigan though!

But that happens to me all the time. And it is so annoying. I feel your pain.

Emily said...

I saw some at Nordstrom for 60 that were cute but that's in Ohio so who knows. Boo for not finding what you want!

Laura C said...

I bought two pair of brown boots from DSW before Thanksgiving with the intention of deciding between the two and sending one pair back. I have tried both pair on at least 4 times each and have yet to wear either, haha.

Good Luck!

lindsay said...

did you check forever young at the mall?? cheap!