hyacinths




 I mentioned earlier that we received a little bulb planter and they bloomed! I didn't know what kind of flowers they were nor that they would bloom so fast. But a few days later I walk into our study and hey! hyacinths (NOT lilacs*, like I thought) I was pleasantly surprised. They smell wonderful and it's kind of funny because they are too heavy for their stems and they lean over a bit. 

thank you, whoever you are, again!

*my sister in law is an expert when it comes to flowers and much better at naming flowers correctly. thanks, shanna!

2 comments:

Shanna Selin said...

They look a little like lilacs, and are strongly scented like lilacs, but they are hyacinths. Very pretty though! I love forced bulbs.

Emily said...

beautiful flowers make everything better. if i could afford fresh flowers in my house all year long, i'd do it.