apartment tour

It's what you've all been waiting for...our apartment! Just kidding, but here is a little tour. We are renting a condo in the downtown but not super downtown part of portland and we are loving it so far!

Our living room/dining area. And yes, our microwave is on a bookshelf. Also, I wasn't done hanging pictures up. We seriously love these windows, which, on a sunny day, give us at least 6 hours of pure sunshine. But this day wasn't super sunny so the lighting is poor in most these pictures. 




We have lovely windows that shut with these roman-type shades. They are great, except the bedroom ones make the room really dark. Like, so dark, one time I took a morning nap after taking dave to work (at 8) and didn't wake up until...2. ah! 

Up next is a headboard project for that wall. (like this or this) Opposite is our desk and another wall that is super boring until we get some pictures up. 

and the rest is pretty standard. thanks for joining me on a tour and I'll post our projects as we finish them!

11 comments:

Emily said...

I'm loving the paint and the color. Isn't it nice to have your walls not all the same color? And I'm so excited to see all the projects you come up with. One day our place will be as homey as yours--you're totally an inspiration, no lie.

Kristen said...

Very cute! Love all the big windows and non-white walls!

Lacey Parr said...

What a nice apartment! It looks fabulous!

Sara said...

It looks great! I love the windows!!

Jody Lynn said...

the windows are awesome! love the paint as well. makes me want to come and visit. very cozy looking. :)

Heidi said...

I love it! It looks so nice. I am jealous of all the windows!!

Jo said...

Ohhh the windows! Love it!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

I love seeing other people's spaces! What great views you guys have :) Love the color of the wall in the bedroom!

Teri Bench said...

Looks great. Can't wait to visit. Thinking of you both a lot. Love you forever.

Katya said...

So I meant to comment on this right after you posted it and then somehow didn't...? But I love it! Looks like a great place, and I love your huge windows!

Shanna Selin said...

Love the windows!!