and perhaps I am back from my random blogging hiatus, but we'll see. I have felt over the past few weeks that I have a lot to say, but that I either can't say it in a way that I want or that I have said it already on this blog and don't want to seem redundant and complain-y. 

I have struggled the last month or so to find meaning and purpose in my life and I'm still working on it. What I want to write about are things I've already written about, in all the posts I've written (from 2010!) on being stuck (last month!) and feeling like another freaking year is just in the way (though, thankfully, it's almost july which means only half a year!) 

So I have a lot on my mind, but it's the same old things. I have nothing to write about at the moment, but I hope that will change soon. I know that there are seasons to life and that it doesn't do any good to compare one life to another. But, (of course) it's hard to think how little I've done with my life for the last little while while my friends are getting MDs, PhDs and JDs. 

Ah well. I'm working on it. 


2 comments:

Emily said...

Ah the ever-hovering comparing itch. It's the pits. And happens in every stage of life too, which is so dumb. I do, however, totally think education is a team sport and even though the JD won't go after my name in the professional world, it totally is in my book.

Megan said...

I think I can kind of relate to your feeling of lack of purpose. I feel like I want to go get a masters just so I can have something to work towards, because otherwise I feel like anything I do the next few years wont help me progress towards anything. I'm so sorry you are going through this, I think I only know a part of what your feeling. Call me anytime you want to talk!