things for a tuesday.

I spent some time today on picmonkey.com making (I use that term loosely) some new elements for my blog. What do you think? I wanted things to match more? And I like to change things up every once in a while. I'm not the first to use the rectangle buttons but I think they are clean and matchy. I'm trying to decide if having both pages and buttons make sense? Buttons, pages or leave as is? If anyone has any form of opinion, I'd love to hear!

Also, I appreciated your feedback on the constellation designs. I was surprised so many liked the first option over the other two. I like it, but it was my least favorite of the three. (not that it's a bad thing, I was just left questioning my taste?)  I just thought the embroidery hoops were a cool artistic choice. But I don't know what I am talking about, really.

But supplies have been purchased and as soon as I watch some YouTube clips on embroidery (it can't be thaaaat hard, right?), I will reveal which style I chose. Very dramatically, since you are sure to be wondering what I will do...

Though if your super good at inferring, you could probably give it a good guess.

Anyway, thanks for reading! Let me know what you think about my new and hopefully improved layout.

3 comments:

Katya said...

LOVE it! You're making me want to play around with mine now. I think the buttons are great- super clean. Hmm...maybe just buttons on the pages vs. buttons debate? But I don't think it looks bad at all the way it is currently, so I don't know?

Yay embroidery and dramatic reveal! :)

Morgan and Holly said...

I like the buttons! I like the yellow & gray, too. Very you...very cute :)

Jody Lynn said...

cute! i totally want to play around with my blog now. ha!