christmas tree



      

Two Saturdays ago we walked down a few blocks to a little tree lot and picked out a Christmas tree. I don't think my family has ever had a real tree before, so it was a new experience. We picked one out, Dave carried it home, we strung some lights, picked out our favorite ornaments and now we each comment at least once a night how much we love our little tree. It's a perfect fit for the little corner in our apartment. And the microwave next to it is just so charming, don't you think?  

It's not our first Christmas tree (but our fourth!) but the first one we've owned and that was bigger than 3 feet. So, we're feeling pretty fancy.

4 comments:

Christensens said...

You are pretty fancy. I love how the microwave reflects the lights and does add its charm to the scene. Not a bad tree at all.

Emily said...

We're loving our (my parents) live tree as well. And I love how delicate the branches can be, and the crazy top of the tree look. Ryan and I have never had any sort of tree in our apartment for Christmas since we're never there...maybe next year we'll be real adults and get one.

Jo said...

You guys carried it home!? You are strong. Also I love your window with the trees outside! Jealous.

Kristen said...

Hurray for real Christmas trees that are perfectly sized for apartment living! :-)