oh, that's sconesey-cider

We had a little get-together with some friends the day before we left Utah. We had a great time and loved seeing those who were able to stop by (missed those who couldn't!) and hope everyone had fun. 

I wanted to do a hot chocolate/apple cider bar, and here is what we came up with. (I want to say something about how these pictures were taken in low light and with little to no artistic direction, but that's acting like you've come to expect something else??)

 

hot chocolate on a stick, apple cider, pumpkin donut bites, petite vanilla bean scones, and biscotti (next time I want to try this kind)

3 comments:

Jody Lynn said...

i missed out big time! look at that spread!

Emily said...

great idea! hurray for holiday parties and get-togethers.

Suzy said...

I'm still drooling over those pumpkin donut bites. YUM. Also, I'm pretty sure my stomach hurt from all the sugar I consumed that night. So good to see you!!