1

Isn't it funny how we document and recognize (even celebrate?) every month for at least the first year with babies? It's a little ridiculous, but they do change a lot in a month, especially as they get older. So here we are, inspired by my friend Kristen and others around the web. Sometimes I want to do so many ideas (stickers! chalkboard! something else!)...and then I try to remember to simplify and not get caught up in the documenting.

I tried to get him to look at the camera but man, he just wanted to stare out the window.

3 comments:

Jo said...

He's so so cute. LOVE the simplicity of the onesie.

Katya said...

I love that you're doing these photos too! Kristen's are so fun to see. Also, already a month?! Crazy.

Kristen said...

I remember William doing a lot of staring out the windows and towards light. Is he rocking a cloth diaper?