pizza!


Last week our friends sara and kyle were in town interviewing for jobs and we were able to meet up with them for some dinner and dessert. We tried Ken's Artisan pizza on the east side and it was delicious! Really great pizza and the best caesar salad we've ever had. (excuse the dark phone pictures)

For dessert we went to salt & straw and had some ice cream. I tried a chocolate lemon sorbet (weird but soooo good) and everyone loved the lumberjack stack--a maple ice cream with blueberry pancake pieces. They had some fun flavors in celebration of Portland's soccer team, the portland timbers. Can I just say that people here LOVE that soccer team? Dave and I don't really get it, but I suppose it's like how much the provo area loves the cougars.

It was a fun night! We love having people come visit and eating at delicious places.

1 comment:

Laura C said...

I love Ken's! My parents always go there when they are in Portland, and I've been there a couple of times. Their margherita pizza is so good.