these days in portland

 

I can't believe we've almost been in Portland for a year! I really do like it here and I'm excited to get to know the city better this year as we are all up and running again. (well, not literally because running, in my opinion, is the worst). We did do some biking/walking last year and we saw awesome views of portland that way. I can't wait to do another ride along the promenade.

I love the bridges (first picture is the view from our favorite bridge that I've tried to capture a thousand times. enter: rush hour traffic; the second is a crappy picture taken from inside the car on another bridge), the buildings and the weather (60 degrees today!). 

One of my new year's goals is to do the portland bridge ride this summer. I'm excited! Although, that means I should get back on a bike sometime?

I also love our little Portland baby.

No comments: