pictures of said park outing


We've spent a few afternoons at our little patch of grass over the last few weeks. We don't stay for that long and I'm always worried a huge dog is going to come and trample us, but it's a nice little park for us. I felt like such a weirdo taking selfies (ugh, that word) with a baby because it's like you're not taking a picture of yourself because there is someone else there, but really, the other person is a baby, so yeah, you are just taking pictures of yourself.

I also wasn't sure what to do in the picture. Smiling normally felt weird because, well, see above. Since he wasn't super happy, I couldn't get him to smile with me. Most of the pictures I took make me look creepy...but I finally got one with my halfsmile that's like "oh, we're just hanging out in the park and this picture happened to be snapped."

Or something. I don't know.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute pictures and I love that quilt. Yeah it does feel a little awkward taking pictures with your baby when out in public. Also, when did they get termed selfies?

Lacey Parr said...

I hate that word too. But we'll be happy we took photos of our babies with us one day! My mom has so few photos of her and us when we were little. Again, I'm in love with this quilt.

alyssa sorenson. said...

Hahaha I laughed out loud at this post. I love your blog and I wish I could hang out with you a lot and together we could both be worried about being trampled by a big dog :)