pictures of treats

Lately I've been scouting out new dessert/treat places on our walks around town. On the way home from Sam's doctor's appointment? Time for two tarts bakery. Just finished grocery shopping? How about some ken's artisan bakery? Oh, just about to get caught in a rainstorm on the way home? Let's duck into blue star donuts.

And it's all been delicious and worth it. I'm always torn between trying new places and sticking with the fantastic places we've already found! I'm hoping to explore more food places in portland this summer. There aren't many things we love more than good food.

Come to Portland and let's take a dessert tour!





5 comments:

kt said...

sounds dangerous, but OKAY!

Megan said...

Can I come visit? but seriously, I might be able to get a really good deal on any flight and going to visit you is my first choice...

Katya said...

Some day I will come to Portland and we will eat ALL THE TREATS! Those macarons look amazing...mmmmm

Jo said...

Sign me up please.

Kristen said...

These all look divine!