swimming

While in Utah, Sam and I went for a quick swim with Alyssa and her cuuuute kids in their neighborhood pool. We actually went in the hot tub, which was a perfect temperature for babies. Since we use a puj tub, he hasn't really been submerged in water that often. He seemed to like it! He wasn't smiling or crying, but had a look of general contentment. Although as my mother-in-law pointed out, it looks like he's reaching for the side. But I think that is just a coincidence. :)

I bought Sam a little striped swim diaper/speedo (as Dave said, he'll be so European) and am hoping to go swimming a lot more during the summer. I can't decide if it's worth the money to do baby & me swim "classes", but our bathtub, friend's pools and the occasional community pool might work just fine.

Now, to find me a swimming suit...

1 comment:

Shanna Selin said...

I did the baby swim lessons with Calvin and it was pretty fun even though he was just around one year old.