6



Oh my, do we love Sam at six months. I say this every month, but he is so fun. He can sit up for a few minutes at a time, loves fresh peaches and bananas, and is still mostly an observer (and we don't complain about that!). He is the sweetest and always has big smiles and crinkly-nosed faces for us. (except when he doesn't, of course). 

His screeching phase is over (for now) but he still talks a lot to whomever will listen. He loves to grab  at faces and arms, and seems to love Dave's face/neck the most. ha!

My most favorite part about month 6 is grabbing toes. It's the cutest, and we are impressed as his growing flexibility. Two months ago there was no way he could have done it.

We had a lot of fun on our trip to Utah and I will be posting about that for the next few days. I'm still trying to get caught up with things and these pictures are a little late. I put together this collage and wow, is Portland all over the place as far as lighting goes?




2 comments:

Shanna Selin said...

He's so cute! I wish we could have baby play dates! I think he and Daisy would get along just fine. They could suck on their toes together. And grab each other's faces. Haha.

Kristen said...

I love love love babies at 6 months. They are simply the best. Sam has such a cute smile!