the benches take portland, III

My parents and little sister came into town a week and a half ago. It was great to see them again and we always love having them in town! We ate a lot of great food (ice cream, donuts, delicious lunches from new/old favorites), had fun hanging out and my dad was super awesome and helped Dave install our floor (along with Dave's dad and brother). We also celebrated my dad's birthday with my new go-to lemon pie. Man, all we ever do is eat?

Sam loved all the people to play with and I think grandma and grandpa were happy too. :) Based on my lack of blogging last week and the week before...it takes us a while to recover from family in town!



1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love his striped shirts. William had a set like that last winter and they were my favorite ever. Hurray for family coming to visit!