lists and resolutions

Sometimes I feel like my life is just one big list of things I can't find. Currently,

chapstick, always my chapstick
my water bottle lid. Sam was playing with it last I saw it and I don't know where it is now.
sam's favorite [our favorite] ball. he had it two Saturdays ago and now it's missing.

Our apartment is like 600 square feet. I do not know how so many things can be hiding, practically in plain sight.

We finally finished painting the extra space above our baseboards and now hopefully we can get everything back to where it belongs. October felt like we were moving in, everything in piles all over. I took a break from sewing and projects last month, and that was probably good. I finally finished the top of Sam's quilt I've been working on (on and off--mostly off) since MAY. Hopefully that will finish up quickly.

I was always neutral towards daylight savings until now. And not even because I have a baby. (I do finally get what all that complaining is about though). Mostly, I hate it now because it's 5:00 and dark. I don't remember this from year to year, I guess. I do not like it.

I have one more new year's resolution I want to tackle; I still have two months and that's totally enough time to master calligraphy, right? ha. I'm just wanting to order my supplies (they are hard to find locally, I've found) and watch a few videos in the online class I signed up for. And maybe I'll address our Christmas cards or something and call it good.

Any resolutions you're going to try and sneak in? Or completed?

2 comments:

Jenna & Joey said...

I am in love with that quilt, so cute! I love the fabric choices too!

Sara said...

Your floor looked awesome btw! And that quilt is pretty sweet :) I probably had New Years Resolutions, but I honestly can't remember now, so obviously I didn't keep them ;) Props to you for following through!