our best recipes of 2013

I used to post about new favorite recipes, but I don't think I did that once this year (aside from the occasional link). But we did find some favorites this year and I thought I'd share! It's hard to narrow it down, but these are the recipes that really stood out. Here are our top five.

1. sweet potato burritos (the best find of this year; we make these about every other week)

2. sweet potato fries (also a frequent side)

3. lemon cream pie (the absolute best lemon pie)

4. chocolate chip cookies (Dave's favorite dessert and a favorite recipe; we make these all the time)

5. chocolate cake (I only made this once but oh my, it was so good. A favorite chocolate cake)

you can find more favorites here.

What were your culinary highlights of 2013?

happy new year!

1 comment:

K Puls said...

I use the same chocolate chip cookie recipe, and man, it is a good one. This year we discovered a potato soup recipe that is super easy, really delicious, and almost healthy: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/delicious-ham-and-potato-soup/

I think I'm going to have to try those sweet potato fries. They look uhhhmazing.